An apprenticeship is a proven way to avoid or overcome college debt, get a foot in the door at the right company or even change careers. By completing an apprenticeship, you can create opportunity for career advancement as you
- Receive on-the-job training
- Earn a nationally recognized credential
- Learn from an experienced mentor
- Earn a wage that increases with your experience
- Gain a real-world understanding of the job
- Apply what you learn and improve your skills
- Fast-track your success in a time-tested way
Review these benefits to learn if an apprenticeship program is right for you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT REGISTERED APPRENTICESHIP
$15 per hour
Average wage for an apprentice when getting started.
$60,000 per year
Average annual wage after completing apprenticeship.